Recipe for Tasty Fried Coriander Leaf Vermicelli, a Super Practical Breakfast Menu that Tastes Great-Fried Vermicelli Recipe Of Coriander Leaves is one of the simple menus that is perfect for you to make breakfast.
Fried Vermicelli Recipe of Coriander Leaves that are rich in flavor, will increase your spirit while living the day.
Although it tastes so delicious, to make this Fried Vermicelli Recipe of Coriander Leaves is fairly easy.
Servings: 4 Servings
How to make Coriander Leaf Fried Vermicelli
- 50 grams of vermicelli, brewed, drained
- 1 sprig coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 1 egg, beaten loose
- 2 fish meatballs, cut into 4 pieces
- 2 stems (180 grams) of caisim cut into pieces
- 1/5 red tomato, cut into pieces
- 25 grams of vegetable mix
- 1/2 leek stalk, cut into pieces
- 1/4 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon oil, for sautéing
- 25 ml of water
- 1 tablespoon fried shallots, for sprinkling
- 1 1/5 cloves garlic
- 1/2 pecan grain, roasted
- 1/2 teaspoon Ebi, brewed, roasted
- 1/8 teaspoon ground pepper
How to Make Fried Vermicelli Coriander Leaves:
- Sauté the seasoning until smooth and fragrant. Then set aside to the edge of the pan.
- Put the eggs in. Then stir the eggs until grainy.
- Add fish meatballs, cuisine, tomatoes, and vegetable mix. Then stir until evenly distributed. Stir in the water and cook until it boils. don't forget to put salt and granulated sugar.
- Add vermicelli. Mix well. Then put the leeks and coriander leaves. After that stir well
- Remove and serve with a sprinkling of fried shallots.
That's the recipe of Fried Vermicelli Coriander Leaves that I can share with all of you. This food recipe is also very suitable to be eaten when going to breakfast before going to work or school.