Mashed Potato Recipe for Toddlers-Entering the age of 6 months, your baby can already be known for foods other than breast milk. However, not just any food that can be consumed by the baby.
|Mashed Potato Recipe for Toddlers|
Foods that can be used are usually limited porridge and other foods whose texture is soft, soft, and slightly juicy.
How to Make Mashed Potatoes
At 12 months of age, babies can already consume denser foods. At this age, babies can be known for other dishes. One such dish is mashed potatoes or mashed potatoes.
As we know, potatoes are one of the plants that have high carbohydrates. Therefore, potatoes can be used as a food that contains high carbohydrates.
To make it more delicious and nutritious, you can add mashed potatoes for your baby with other ingredients such as chicken meat, vegetables, even cheese.
This time Bite And Sip will review the recipe of mashed potatoes for babies over 12 months which is practical and easy. The recipe can be seen in the description below.
Check out The Recipe for how to make Mashed Potatoes for Babies Here:
Ingredients needed to make Mashed Potato:
- Potatoes as much as 100 grams
- Chicken meat that has been ground as much as 100 grams
- Carrots as much as 100 grams
- Onions a number of 1 finely chopped fruit
- Shallots a total of 2 cloves that have been sliced
- Margarine or butter as much as 1 tablespoon
- Nutmeg seed powder as much as 1/4 teaspoon
- Clean water to taste
- Cheese that has been grated to taste
How to make mashed potatoes:
- Potatoes and carrots are peeled, then cut into diced address boxes.
- Steam the potatoes and carrots until soft for about 15 minutes, then mash both ingredients until smooth. Then set aside.
- Heat margarine until melted, then add the onion and shallots. Sauté both ingredients until they give off a fragrant aroma. When it is fragrant, it is time to put the nutmeg seed powder and stir again.
- Add the ground chicken meat to the onion stir-fry, then arrange to cook the meat to change color and cook perfectly.
- Also, put the steamed potatoes and carrots and mashed them. Add a little air and stir until all the ingredients are well mixed.
- Serve in a container or bowl of your little one and put grated cheese on top as a sprinkle or topping.
Thus reviews on recipes for how to make mashed potatoes for Babies are delicious and delicious. May the baby like it and eat this soft and soft textured dish. Good luck with this recipe.